Outputs & Client Relationship
TAC provides bespoke, customized and operational advisory services to its customers. We combine close discussions and presentations with traditional research documents as well as specific software or web-based data applications, so that our outputs can be directly incorporated into our clients’ decision-making processes. TAC’s outputs are always accompanied by open discussions with our customers.
TAC’s advisory services are used by our clients for deciding on…
- Priorities in strategic allocation of resources/ investment according to the expected return and cost of capital
- Hedging decisions according to currency risks and cost of hedges
- Timing decisions according to time-profiles of our risk ratings
- Contingency planning in case of early warning signals for systemic shocks and major crises
Counterparts within companies
Our usual counterparts within companies that we serve are at a decision-making level (executive management, financial or strategic departments):
- Senior Executive Management (CEO, COO, ExCo, Head of Strategy) when there is a need for senior management to have a better grasp and understanding of the key international factors affecting their overall business strategies, risks and performances.
- Senior Financial Management (CFO, CRO, Treasury / Forex, Corporate Finance, M&A) for improved risk mitigation policies and risk management.
- Investment Managers, Strategic Allocation Committees, when we serve asset management companies, private equity firms or sovereign wealth funds to help them improve their risk profiles and their early detection of attractive macro-opportunities.